We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Border crossing Labour day weekened

Clemson, SC
Level Contributor
115 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Border crossing Labour day weekened

I saw a mention in another thread that the border crossing may be slow over the long Labour day weekend. I will driving from Philadelphia on Saturday the 30th into Niaga Falls, ON. Can someone give me an idea how much time I should budget for border crossing?

I am feeling a bit of pressure since we have tickets for the 6:15pm Oh Canada eh' show. I will get an early start out of Philly.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
28,157 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Border crossing Labour day weekened

It's hard to say .........the wait time is also dependent on the time of day you're crossing over and the entry point you use.....here is a website to check.....they actually update the wait time frequently, so you should know where you stand, if you check before you arrive.....it could be an hour wait, if things are really backed up.....

www.travel.gc.ca/returning/border-times

2. Re: Border crossing Labour day weekened

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2015, 07:16