We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heart-Shaped Jacuzzi's

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, ON
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Heart-Shaped Jacuzzi's

Hi Everyone,

My girlfriend and I are planning on having a cheesy evening in Niagara Falls. We are hoping to find a hotel which offers rooms with heart shaped Jacuzzi's. Does anyone know how big these are and if they can accomodate 2 people, easily, tightly, uncomfortably??? One would assume they are designed to fit two people but in some pictures they look a little tiny. I am a bit larger than the average person and my girlfriend is small....Will it work?

Thanks,

Sam

Stratford,ON
Level Contributor
10 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heart-Shaped Jacuzzi's

Hi Sam,

My experience with the heart shaped jacuzzis is that they are all big enough for two. I guess it depends on how much larger than average you are? I'm about 5'7" and my girlfriend is about the same size and we fit with plenty of room to spare.

DF

Paris, Canada
Level Contributor
356 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heart-Shaped Jacuzzi's

Sam

My wife and I had no problems both fitting in. We are average sized.

The hotel we chose if I remember right was the Honeymoon Motel or something like that. Not on the main tourist drag but kiddie corner to it, walking distance for sure. No street names here I know my way around to walk it or drive it but can't remember the names. Price was right anyways. Nice cheesy red tub, big tv and comfy bed plus it was clean but that was over 10 years ago.

Level Contributor
2,033 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Heart-Shaped Jacuzzi's

Shan

Here's a link that doesn't deal with tub size, but does provide hotel ideas.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g154998-i97-k51922…

-Cheap_hotels_motels-Niagara_Falls_Ontario.html#3085727

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
786 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Heart-Shaped Jacuzzi's

some hotels, especially the fancier and newer ones have gone to the more conservative oval shaped tubs(less cheese, I guess). So be sure what kind of tubs your hotel offers. As for the heart shaped ones, if I remember they should be roomy enough. The top part of the heart is wide, and its narrow down by your feet. As long as you would be comfy, it shouldn't be a problem if you and your girlfriend are snuggled in close, right?.....wink wink......

Canada Eh
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Heart-Shaped Jacuzzi's

I;m pretty sure that the Howard Johnsons have the heart shaped jacuzzi's.....probably pretty old tho....the Courtyard have nice BIG ones, right in your room(not in the washroom)

6. Re: Heart-Shaped Jacuzzi's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2006, 21:57
Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
8,541 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Heart-Shaped Jacuzzi's

lucid2, if that's the best you can up with for your first posting, you shouldn't have bothered. If it was meant to be funny, it wasn't.

Niagara falls,Canada
Level Contributor
688 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Heart-Shaped Jacuzzi's

Fallsdude: Don't feed the troll

9. Re: Heart-Shaped Jacuzzi's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2006, 21:57
Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
910 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Heart-Shaped Jacuzzi's

May I express to Sam on behalf of the Trip Advisor regulars our regrets over those abusive and now removed posts. Such are not typical of the Trip Advisor Nation. Hope you have a great visit to the Falls and will not be deterred from participating in TA Forums.