We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Niagara on the Lake Accomodations

St. Louis
1 post
Save Topic
Niagara on the Lake Accomodations

My hubby and I will be traveling to Toronto later this month. We plan to drive to Niagara on the Lake and stay there for one evening. For one of the evenings, already booked at the Schoolhouse B&B. I'm looking at either Harbor House or Lake Winds. I'm torn...both seem great. Any input that could help break my tie? We don't travel much so I want to ensure it's the most romantic, relaxing vaca possible (we're leaving 2 toddlers behind so don't get this break often)! Willing to spend the extra money for a night that would make our vaca that much more memorable. :) Thanks. Stacy

Toronto
Level Contributor
328 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Niagara on the Lake Accomodations

I'm not familiar with Lake Winds but friends have stayed twice at Harbour House and absolutely love it. When they are in Niagara on the Lake it's to enjoy romantic, relaxing days away and have found it to be a perfect spot for that, yet still within walking distance to downtown, theatre and shopping.

Get answers to your questions about Niagara-on-the-Lake