We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&B for 3

Toronto
Level Contributor
1,655 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
B&B for 3

I've searched the forum and haven't come up with much info. My girlfriends and I are planning our annual "getaway" and have chosen NOTL this year. We are having a heck of a time finding a B&B room that will accommodate 3 people, and will allow us to stay one night. 2 nights is not an option, neither is separate rooms. The b&bcanada.com list is so huge, I'm hoping someone has experience with our situation and can advise.

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jasper, Jasper National Park, Canadian Rockies
Level Contributor
20,800 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B&B for 3

The fact that the list is so long and that most seem to have minimum two night stays indicates that there is a high demand. However, things are a bit different this year, so maybe you will have some luck. You're more likely to find someone who will take a one night stay if you plan to go during the week (definitely not on a long weekend!); maybe if you look for B&Bs that cater more to families you will be able to find one that has a room that can accommodate more than two people.

If I were you, I'd email an enquiry to any place that interests you - if they have one night available in between other bookings, they may be willing to take a one night stay for that night.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,759 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B&B for 3

I seem to remember someone else needing a room for 3 and I believe they had a great stay at the Annette Twining House:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g154999-d579189…

Not sure about the one night but you can check.

Good luck!

3. Re: B&B for 3

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 June 2009, 01:35
Michigan
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: B&B for 3

Carobs, I'm also searching for accomodations for 3 gals and wondered what you ended up finding or deciding on. Thanks!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: B&B for 3

TO LIZ727,

As this is an older post (June), it is possible that CAROBS may not come back and see your Question... suggest that you send her a PM (private message) just click on her highlighted name. The cool thing about TA is when you send someone a PM, they get an e-mail telling them that someone on TA is trying to reach them.

Worth the try.

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

6. Re: B&B for 3

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Niagara-on-the-Lake