We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avon Theater seating

Which Niagara-on-the-Lake hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
pittsburgh
Level Contributor
327 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Avon Theater seating

We just saw that Superstar is playing at the Avon theater. . of course all good seats are sold out. .the best I can do is the C Balcony in row P.. will we have any view at all from there? We've never been to the Avon .. so no clue if we'd be wasting our money and time .

thanks

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
8,711 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Avon Theater seating

The Avon Theatre is in Stratford, not Niagara on the Lake.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g155015-i1602-Stra…

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,063 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Avon Theater seating

Hi painterfam;

FYI...Stratford is approx. 115 miles / 185 km from Niagara-on-the-Lake.

Best Regards

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
327 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Avon Theater seating

well, that totally changes things. .Thanks soo much . .I saw Shaw and just assumed it was in N-O-L. . . .

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,759 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Avon Theater seating

If you are still interested in seeing JCSuperstar (rave reviews!) then on the Stratford Festival site for ordering tickets, they have photos of what your view will be like from several vantage points in the theatre.

The seats have little camera icons on them......very helpful. I got seats just last week and noticed how fast they were going.

Apparently this show is fantastic......on next to California and then Broadway!

toronto.com/article/692698--stratford-s-supe…

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
8,711 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Avon Theater seating

The Shaw Festival Theatres are in Niagara on the Lake: Festival Theatre, Courthouse Theatre, Royal George Theatre and Studio theatre.

The Stratford Shakespeare Festival theatres are: Festival Theatre, Avon Theatre, Tom Patterson Theatre and Studio Theatre.

Can be a litle confusing if you get you cities mixed up.

6. Re: Avon Theater seating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Niagara-on-the-Lake