We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scavenger Hunt NOTL

Ontario Canada
Level Contributor
332 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Scavenger Hunt NOTL

Hey there..

Have been to NOTL several times but now bringing 5 lady friends who have never been here before.

Has anyone ever set up and successfully done a scavenger hunt?

Thanks in advance

Niagara-on-the-Lake...
Level Contributor
42 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scavenger Hunt NOTL

No, but that's a great idea! Queen St and area would be perfect as everything is really easily walkable. So many historic plaques, unique stores and wine! Very cool idea. I've seen many groups out doing a scavenger hunt and always thought it looked so fun!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,402 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Scavenger Hunt NOTL

I agree.............it sounds like a lot of fun, and something I'd consider doing with my family too...........

Let's hope the "powers that be" in NOTL consider this idea............

Ontario Canada
Level Contributor
332 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Scavenger Hunt NOTL

Thanks for your encouargement!!

Will keep you posted..

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
171 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Scavenger Hunt NOTL

Do they have digital cameras or picture phones? A great idea for a scavenger hunt is to take pictures of objects and landmarks with only clues and street corners to guide them.

1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Scavenger Hunt NOTL

I'm looking to create a scavenger hunt in NOTL for adults, does any have any great suggestions???

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
171 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Scavenger Hunt NOTL

You should start a new thread to ask your question. Other readers may not find your post if it is attached to an older post.

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
171 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Scavenger Hunt NOTL

You could also refer to my previous post where I suggested doing a digital post.

8. Re: Scavenger Hunt NOTL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2015, 05:15