I am a graduating college student and am planning a road trip with my boyfriend.
I am planning a road trip. My main stops are as follows:
1. Niagara Falls / Niagara on the Lake
We are planning on staying one-two nights at each stop. We enjoy wine tasting, trying food, museums and general sight seeing. We do not want to spend too much money, our budget is probably couple thousand.
I was wondering a few things
1. What are the best wineries in Niagara on the Lake
2. What are the best B&Bs in Niagara on the Lake
3. What are the best B&Bs in Gananoque
4. Great places to eat in any of the locations mentioned above
5. Is there anywhere to stop from Montreal to NYC- it is a 6hr drive and I was wondering if there are any attractions to stop see and break it up.
Also, any suggestions or things to do that anyone can suggest!
Thanks!Edited: 26 February 2014, 20:09