We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shaw Festival Seating for Cabaret

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
122 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Shaw Festival Seating for Cabaret

Thinking of taking friends to see Cabaret this year. Looking at the seating chart, will we have good views from Row L, M or N? These seats are a little cheaper than those a little closer. Also we will be four seniors and going to a Sunday matinee. Seniors get a special rate but will they ask our guests for ID? (I think my one friend is 65 but might only be 64 and I don't want to ask or embarrass her). Thank you, Kelly

SE Ontario
Level Contributor
19,663 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shaw Festival Seating for Cabaret

I have sat in those rows ... they'll be fine.

To my knowledge they will not ask for ID. Send the person who is 65 up to the box office.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
122 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shaw Festival Seating for Cabaret

Thanks. I booked the aisle on Row M so should be good. My friend volunteered her age to get discount so all is good there too. Kelly

3. Re: Shaw Festival Seating for Cabaret

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Niagara-on-the-Lake