We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay...possibly relocating to North Bay

Which North Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
163 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay...possibly relocating to North Bay

My husband and I may be relocating to North Bay and was wondering what was a good hotel to stay at? Our time in a hotel could be upwards to a month long so we are looking for something comfortable and with certain ammenities such as a mini fridge.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,530 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay...possibly relocating to North Bay

HiCaribbean_Queen1;

If you haven’t already, I would suggest taking a look at the hotel reviews area here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/Hotels-g155000-North_Bay_Onta…

Best Regards

Toronto
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay...possibly relocating to North Bay

What time of year?

You may find a month-long cottage rental on Trout lake would fit your needs. In the winter this may be more difficult.

Also North bay is very familiar with rtransient workers from its labour history. You might want to call the local chamber of commerce to see what sort of facilities are available.

Finally, you could put an ad on Craigslist looking for a month-long sublet. Maybe someone is going on vacation, a student has an extra month in their contract, or ????.

When I took a 4 month contract in Calgary, we found a landlord who was happy to have a temporary tenant in a place she was selling. You never know what you could find!

3. Re: Where to stay...possibly relocating to North Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about North Bay