We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

horse riding

Which North Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
southafrica
1 post
Save Topic
horse riding

Please could you tell me about horse riding available in this area

Ontario, Canada
Destination Expert
for Sudbury
Level Contributor
564 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: horse riding

There are no horseback riding ranches in North Bay. I lived there and the closest one was about an hour and half outside North Bay on hwy 17 east. I think its in South River but I can't remember the name.

Newfoundland, Canada
Level Contributor
229 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: horse riding

There is one close by....like was mentioned about 20 minutes outside Noth Bay...when I was there last year it was listed in the phone book. I believe it was listed as a stable, but they do offer riding.

Check it out to see for sure.

Oshawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
268 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: horse riding

For what it is worth there is a riding ranch in South River called Couglin's riding ranch and they are a year round ranch they also have a website that you can check out just google them.

north bay
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: horse riding

Their is Stoneoaks which is in Astorville and is only about a half hour drive and Knowlton which is a bit farther. Look under Riding Academy in your phonebook

5. Re: horse riding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 05:27
Get answers to your questions about North Bay