We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greyhound stops in Nepean Ottawa

norfolk
Level Contributor
25 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Greyhound stops in Nepean Ottawa

Hi I am travelling from Toronto to Nepean on the greyhound and have a list of stops in Ottawa to choose from. Does anyone know the nearest stop/s to Nepean please? Thanks

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
211 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Greyhound stops in Nepean Ottawa

Greyhound offers stops at Kanata Town Centre and Bayshore Transit station as well as the Catherine St. terminal on some routes from Toronto. Bayshore is closer to Nepean but which is the better stop depends on where you are going in Nepean.

If you are taking public transit in Ottawa - check the quick planner on the OC Transpo web site to see which stop has the best connections to your final destination.

http://www.octranspo1.com/

If you are taking a taxi, use google maps to check which is the shortest trip in distance.

norfolk
Level Contributor
25 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Greyhound stops in Nepean Ottawa

Thanks so much ;)

Save Reply
3. Re: Greyhound stops in Nepean Ottawa

can anyone tell me where the greyhound stop is at bayshore? i dont want to miss my bus searching for it lol

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Greyhound stops in Nepean Ottawa

I don't know if you can catch the bus at the Bayshore stop (I think you can only get off the bus there, and I believe they let you off at the Transitway station). In the past they only let you off at Bayshore if you didn't have checked luggage; if you had anything under the bus you were only able to get off at Kanata Town Centre or the main station downtown. I don't know if this has changed.

5. Re: Greyhound stops in Nepean Ottawa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 04:16