We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summer trip to Toronto

Ledbury, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
25 reviews
Summer trip to Toronto

3 adults 13 now gets Canada have booked 2 nights niagra at beginner no and 3 nights Toronto. Have 8 nights to fill thinking 2 nights Montreal poss 2 nights Kingston on way back what other suggestions

9 replies to this topic
Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,825 posts
33 reviews
1. Re: Summer trip to Toronto

Try some punctuation so we can figure out what exactly you are asking.

Add dates, nd your mode of transportation. Will you have a car?

Go to a computer, not the ap and see what is listed under Things to do.

Edited: 14 November 2017, 22:24
Toronto
Level Contributor
1,642 posts
638 reviews
2. Re: Summer trip to Toronto

Ottawa is worth a stop for a couple of nights. Assuming you're driving from Toronto to Montreal I would suggest 3 nights there.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
83,448 posts
103 reviews
3. Re: Summer trip to Toronto

Brownie359;

Respectfully, your post is as clear as mud.

This is a forum - not twitter. Please type-out entire words to form your question.

Best Regards

Merida, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,690 posts
12 reviews
4. Re: Summer trip to Toronto

Add more time to Montreal. Add Ottawa. Add one night in Prince Edward County if you have a car and you are into quaint, pastoral, landscapes. There is a lot to see in the Peterborough-Kawartha region, as well.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
3,125 posts
89 reviews
5. Re: Summer trip to Toronto

I’d suggest 4 nights Montreal and 4 in Toronto. Maybe 1 in Kingston or 1 in Niagara.

Akron, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
495 reviews
6. Re: Summer trip to Toronto

Your prose was not easy to read or understand. In fact there was difficulty in understanding your sentences. I hesitate in trying to respond to your statements. I do not know what you are asking. Please clarify and re-write your request for help. Do not depend on abbreviations to carry the meaning you attach to your statements and requests for help.

SE Ontario
Level Contributor
25,550 posts
15 reviews
7. Re: Summer trip to Toronto

Don't bother responding Guido ... your responses are almost as difficult to understand as the OP's question.

Bolton, Canada
Level Contributor
324 posts
69 reviews
8. Re: Summer trip to Toronto

ahhh the joys of auto-correct - its not that hard to read if you're used to devices that wont stop correcting your speech into mush

ok to give advice we need to know how you are getting around - will you be driving or some other mode of transportation?

Also is there a preference to what you like to do? outdoorsy, cultural, alcohol?

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
83,448 posts
103 reviews
9. Re: Summer trip to Toronto

>>ahhh the joys of auto-correct<<

auto-correct is my worst enema !

Reply to: Summer trip to Toronto
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted