We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clubs with dancing girls that is safe for asian couple

Malaysia, Penang
2 posts
Save Topic
Clubs with dancing girls that is safe for asian couple

We heard from friends that they visited some clubs in Canada that have topless/naked girls dancing. My girlfriend wanted to visit one during our trip to Toronto and Montreal. But do people generally bring their girlfriends to such places? Can someone recommend a place that is safe for asian couple? How much it will costs per person? Thank you.

Mentioned in this post
Canada
Canada
North America
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
Montreal
Montreal
Quebec, Canada
toronto
Level Contributor
3,252 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clubs with dancing girls that is safe for asian couple

Yes, we call them strip clubs in Canada. (They're also called many other things, but we'll leave that out of the conversation.) They're not exactly on every corner, but as long as you stay away from the ones in bad neighbourhoods, you'll be quite safe.

In Toronto, For Your Eyes Only, on King St., just west of the Entertainment District, attracts a higher-end clientele: www.foryoureyesonly-club.com

If I were you, I would choose this one over the ones on Yonge St. (Zanzibar, Brass Rail). All the rest are farther away from tourist areas. I don't know whether there is a cover charge (admission cost), but generally they get you on the drinks. A friend who went to a stag the other night reports that he paid $7 for a club soda at For Your Eyes Only.

Mentioned in this post
Canada
Canada
North America
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
Owen Sound, Canada
Level Contributor
628 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Clubs with dancing girls that is safe for asian couple

I agree that you will want to go to a very upscale club. A friend of mine is in the adult entertainment industry and says they do see a few couples at times where she works. People do not GENERALLY bring their girlfriends to strip clubs in Toronto, but it is not forbidden.

Yes, the women will be naked and somewhat interactive.

Good luck.

Jerry

Mentioned in this post
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
190 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Clubs with dancing girls that is safe for asian couple

Just to give you feedback on your "asian couple" comment...don't worry about that in Toronto, it is an incredibly multicultural city and you will not feel uncomfortable at all.

Mentioned in this post
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
Toronto
Level Contributor
977 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Clubs with dancing girls that is safe for asian couple

Besides curious to see topless girls...if you and your girlfriend are curious to see full frontal guys as well...there's Remingtons on Yonge/Gerard. Just open the door and go in, there are men/women inside...

5. Re: Clubs with dancing girls that is safe for asian couple

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 03:16