We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FlyGlobeSpan travel report as promised

UK
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
FlyGlobeSpan travel report as promised

we flew from Newcastle to Hamilton airport on sunday, we were due to fly at around 2 pm,

I had guessed that there would be an hours delay by looking at where the aircraft had previously been,

at 1pm the flight delay of 1 hour was reported, no suprise there,

we had opted for business class seats 1 A and C, right at the front,

the seats and leg room as good as Virgin Premium Economy who I usually fly with,

I hate airline food with a passion however the steak in sauce was delicious, the rest was the usual iffy fare,

the pilot annouced that the flight would take 6 hours 45mins which it did,

meaning that we arrived 30 mins early even with the one hour delay.

we booked a car and driver to take us to Toronto, then to Niagara latter in the week, total cost of $555 canadian,

Hamilton is a very small airport and took no time to get through.

south western...
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: FlyGlobeSpan travel report as promised

Our experience with Globespan was good too. Hamilton airport is such a treat compared to Pearson. Park the car, walk in, get on the plane. Our fights to and from Dublin were on time and we got free food (which was a bonus as we hadn't paid the extra for the pre-ordered meals)

2. Re: FlyGlobeSpan travel report as promised

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 06:21