We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Niagara Falls Tour buses

montreal
1 post
Save Topic
Niagara Falls Tour buses

Hello

I am planning a trip for my spanish in laws who don"t speak english.

Is the tour bus from TO to Niagara Falls (niagaratours.ca) worth it? Or is it better if they take the train down and do their own tour. Renting a car is out of the question.

Level Contributor
2,033 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Niagara Falls Tour buses

layeni

Under the circumstances, I'd recommend www.viarail.ca

To view comments regarding NiagaraTours and other tour operators, just enter 'niagara tour' in the search box above, to the left of the GO button.

Level Contributor
160 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Niagara Falls Tour buses

hello, some of the tour buses do naratives in different languages, I would look into it further, they would be safer getting there on a bus if your in-laws don't speak english. Hope you find them something

3. Re: Niagara Falls Tour buses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 05:24