We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SKY PARX..only a fool would use them

London, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,361 posts
Save Topic
SKY PARX..only a fool would use them

Tonight, a GlobalTV report on the 6 o'clock new in Toronto, revealed that there have been 21 air bag thefts there recently. The lot is unlit and unfenced and has no security. The airbags are being stolen to order. When a car needs a new one, the order goes out and the thieves troll the lot looking for the required car. Your car insurance may pay for the repair to your car, less the deductible.

Toronto
Level Contributor
124 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: SKY PARX..only a fool would use them

I don't know who would use those sketchy parking companies, especially seeing how you can park at the Airport for basically the same price. (In the case of Skyparx, it costs 5 dollars less per week to park at the Airport)

Toronto
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: SKY PARX..only a fool would use them

Thank You for your info.....

After reading your posting.....

I parked at GTAA Reduced Rate Lot instead...

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,068 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SKY PARX..only a fool would use them

And always check the Airport parking website, there is usually a coupon for reduced prices, sometimes it's even cheaper than the places off-site.

Toronto
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SKY PARX..only a fool would use them

Guess I have been fortunate. I have used this service three times and never had a problem. In fact when I flew back from Vancouver in March, I landed when we had the big snow storm. Not only was my vehicle in good shape, but the driver helped me clear all the snow from the vehicle and cleared a patchway for me.

5. Re: SKY PARX..only a fool would use them

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 01:16