We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Courtyard hotel-downtown

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
Level Contributor
324 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Courtyard hotel-downtown

Booked at room in May. Did we pick a nice hotel? I was looking for someplace where we could just park the car for the 2 days. Its states the hotel is in a good location for walking to everything. it that true? Dose anyone know of a hotel downtown that has 2-beds-2 bathroom, beside the Residence cause they are full for the days we need. Thanks for the help.

patann

Caledon, Canada
Level Contributor
786 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Courtyard hotel-downtown

You picked a good spot. you can walk or take the subway the station is close by as well, you wont need your car.

Leamington, Canada
Level Contributor
379 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Courtyard hotel-downtown

Wife and I have stayed at the Downtown Courtyard twice within this year and have booked it again for three days in July. We love the location as it is steps from Yonge Street and the Subway. Very clean and staff is friendly.

NJ
Level Contributor
324 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Courtyard hotel-downtown

How are the rooms? Are they big? We have 5 women staying together.

North Attleboro...
Level Contributor
260 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Courtyard hotel-downtown

My husband and I are staying there for the first time in August. I did a lot of research before choosing that hotel so I feel good about it. We even were able to get breakfast included. The only drawback is the cost of parking ($30/day), but supposedly there is a lot right across the street that is monitored for about half the cost/day.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Courtyard hotel-downtown

The Courtyard is definitely a great downtown location - you can walk or take transit anywhere from there.

As for another hotel with 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms - the only one I know of downtown is the Residence Inn which you said you have already checked. I would keep checking back with them directly at the hotel though - cancellations can happen. Your group of 5 women would definitely be more comfortable there - and it is a great location again.

I think that the Courtyard may only have rooms with 1 or 2 beds... but they are quite spacious. Might I suggest checking around to see if there is a hotel with 2 beds and a pull out couch?

Good luck and have fun in Toronto!

Spain
Destination Expert
for Travel Gadgets and Gear, New Brunswick
Level Contributor
6,669 posts
270 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Courtyard hotel-downtown

I am in the courtyard right now and it is very central. Subway stop 100 yards away and 10 min walk to Eaton centre - strolling. We have a king room which is quite large - don't know about the others. As the last poster said 2 queens and a pull-out would be your best bet. Good luck.

Leamington, Canada
Level Contributor
379 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Courtyard hotel-downtown

Just a heads up but a lot of Hotelsin Toronto don't allow any more then 4 adults per room. Maybe call the Courtyard and find out for sure.

NJ
Level Contributor
324 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Courtyard hotel-downtown

Thanks I'll call them tomorrow.

Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
87 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Courtyard hotel-downtown

Hi,

My friend and I stayed at the Marriott Courtyard Downtown September, 07. It was perfect! You are close to everything you will need... subway, grocery store, pharmacy, starbucks, shopping, and walk to downtown!

The rooms are nice. Expect them to be basic, clean, large, safe and comfortable w/o a view.

I would stay there again!

Have fun!

Justin

Ithaca, New York
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Courtyard hotel-downtown

We just got back from staying there Friday night. Great location. We walked and took subway all over city. Staff was great. We did park behind the hotel because it was $15 for 24 hours which was cheaper than hotel. We had a room with two queen size beds and it was very large.