We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone used booking.com???

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Caerphilly, South...
Level Contributor
105 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone used booking.com???

Just been having a look at booking my hotel in Toronto.. and woulf like to know if anyone has used the above mentioned site to book hotels? I've looked at Priceline etc but I'm not sure if i can book then as I'm in the UK??

We're coming out on May 23rd staying for 5 nights before heading to Saskatoon for a wedding. We don't want a fancy hotel - just somehting clean and central with twin beds as it's me and Mum travelling.

Thanks,

Marie

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
2,828 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone used booking.com???

Marie you can use either priceline.co.uk or hotwire.com both will get you good deals for your stay. I'm travelling to Toronto in Sept. and hotwire has the sheraton hotel for $67/night.Not guaranteed this hotel but look at the facilities on offer and the amount of reviews on Trip Advisor and I'm 95% sure its this hotel.

I've looked on Hotwire for your dates and a 4 star hotel in Downtown west is available for only $306US for 5 nights including taxes.

This hotel has over 500 tripadvisor reviews meaning that it is almost certainly the sheraton.Having stayed here before i would certainly recommend it.

2. Re: Anyone used booking.com???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 15:17