We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

caribana tickets

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
pa
Level Contributor
602 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
caribana tickets

anyone know when tickets will be available for the various caribana events for this year?

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,690 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: caribana tickets

Hi kathy01Pa;

The Official Caribana website says that tickets are on sale now !

http://www.caribanafestival.com

Best Regards

Maine
Level Contributor
439 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: caribana tickets

I'll be in Toronto in July! Can anyone explain this Caribana Festival to me? Sounds like it might be pretty cool.

Thanks

JD

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6,858 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: caribana tickets

It's a Caribbean carnival, perhaps the largest in North America. See tripadvisor.com/Travel-g155019-s408/Toronto:… for background on Caribana (and other Toronto events) along with a bunch of useful links for more info.

pa
Level Contributor
602 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: caribana tickets

i did see on the website where it said tickets are on sale, but nowhere did i see how to purchase them!

"triniintoronto," my caribana expert, informed me the tickets are NOT on sale yet, but will be soon.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
203 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: caribana tickets

Whatever part of the site that said "tickets were on sale now" probably hasn't been updated since last year. I'll let you all know when and where to get tickets.

And don't worry, tickets to the official events on the site don't sell out months in advance.

Boat cruises and some parties are another story. Check out out Toronto-lime.com for party listings

pa
Level Contributor
602 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: caribana tickets

when you say "boat cruises," does that include the ferry to the island as well?!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6,858 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: caribana tickets

Nope, the city-operated Toronto Island ferries are first-come, first-served. You can't reserve a place, so on a nice summer weekend, you might have to wait in a long line.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
203 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: caribana tickets

Not really, The ferry is a nice cheap way to to see the skyline and check out the islands. The cruises I was referring to are more of booze cruises. Party promoters will charter a boat, hire a band and throw a party. They usually last about 4 hours and if your choose one with a good band, it beats your typical club experience

pa
Level Contributor
602 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: caribana tickets

we're not the "booze cruise" kind of people. we're just looking for ferry info to get over to "the island!"

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6,858 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: caribana tickets

You'll find info for the city-operated Toronto Island ferries here: toronto.ca/parks/island/summerschedule.htm.