We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

360 Resteraunt

Dublin
6 posts
Save Topic
360 Resteraunt

Hi all, some great advice on here I must say. I am looking to book the 360 for ny girlfriends birthday as we are in Toronto at the time. I cant find a website for it, anyone know how/if I can book a table here online before we leave.

Thanks in advance

Will

Scotland
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 360 Resteraunt

Hey!

Try the following:

www.cntower.ca/360_restaurant/reservations/

May I also suggest making your reservations just before sun set as this will let you see the best of both! When you arrive it will be day light but when you leave it will be dark and you will get to see the city and lake from a different perspective from just one visit.

Hope this helps.

S

2. Re: 360 Resteraunt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 01 July 2009, 22:05
massachusetts
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: 360 Resteraunt

The web site I used to book a reservation for July was www.cntower.ca/

Dublin
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 360 Resteraunt

Thanks folks, I feel a bit Dumb now as the answer is pretty obvious!

What time would be best to book to capture sunset?

Thanks

W

Scotland
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 360 Resteraunt

its New Year you are going?

Try www.weather.com as this tells you sunrise / sunset times.

Hope this helps.

S

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,254 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 360 Resteraunt

Be prepared for a last minute change of plan - if the weather is bad you will not have a view no matter what time the sun sets. Restuarant 360 is all about the location IMHO - I would rate the food barely mediocre at best (and expensive) - suggest you read the reviews on the web. If you are going for an upscale meal with a view I would go for Canoe, if the weather is bad at least you will have a terrific dinner.

Tel-Aviv
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 360 Resteraunt

Hi Will,

I also found the food at 360 to be mediocre at best. You're much better off at Baton Rouge or Keg's. Rain or shine, the food there will be excellent!

Toronto
Level Contributor
313 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 360 Resteraunt

Hey, Willie. It's all subjective, but with total respect to the other posters I'd recommend sticking to your guns on the 360. Without a doubt, it's a splurge and you are paying partly for the location and the experience. But the location and experience are hugely cool, and unique in Toronto (not to mention Dublin - - - I've been there about 6 times and am pretty sure there's nothing like it there!). And you can always cancel your reservation if it turns out to be a foggy day.

I can't comment reliably on the food as I haven't eaten there in several years, but the more recent reviews I've read have been pretty good. All in all, I think it wold be an awesome place for a special dinner.

Scotland
Level Contributor
57 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 360 Resteraunt

Hi Willie,

I am with Joejoe and Spold on this one, we ate at the CN Tower at the start of June and the food was terrible. We were gutted as this was the fancy / special meal of our holiday. If I were to go again I would go up the Tower for the view and eat elsewhere.

Cheers

Moldy

Toronto
Level Contributor
313 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 360 Resteraunt

Okay, 3 against one. I know when to cry uncle!