We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Queen's Park food vendors

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Level Contributor
487 posts
213 reviews
Save Topic
Queen's Park food vendors

Earlier this year, Toronto approved eight new street vendors that sell "international" food, and I'm dying to try some of them. I heard about a vendor in the Queen's Park area that sells Middle Eastern kebab wraps that sound delicious. But Queen's Park is pretty big -- can anyone tell me where I should look to find the vendor?

Thanks!

Toronto, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
4,005 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Queen's Park food vendors

QP not as big as you think; if he's actually IN QP, you'll be able to see that cart standing anywhere on the grounds of QP. Otherwise, I would suspect he'd be congregating up by the museum, where a number of street vendors usually hang.

Caledon, Canada
Level Contributor
786 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Queen's Park food vendors

The vendor was blocked from selling food over a rather stupid issue. more info here....

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_35718.aspx

"The City of Toronto and the Canadian Armed Forces have joined to block one of Toronto's new A La Cart vendors from selling his kebabs near a historic monument.

In this CityNews Exclusive, Francis D'Souza gets involved to help him break through a bureaucratic brick wall"

Canada
Level Contributor
487 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Queen's Park food vendors

Wow, that's shaky. Thanks for the link. I'll be sure to follow the story until he gets his spot. It makes me want to support him even more!

4. Re: Queen's Park food vendors

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 December 2009, 06:18