We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Town Inn Suites or Courtyard on Yonge Street

nj
Level Contributor
101 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Town Inn Suites or Courtyard on Yonge Street

Currenty booked at the Marriotte Courtyard on Yonge Street but see a great price for a suite at Town Inn Suites on Church Street. Any recommendations as to which would be better? This is for my husband and I and our son. Second night they will be going to a Blue Jays game. Thanks! kp

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Isla de Vieques
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Town Inn Suites or Courtyard on Yonge Street

We'd definitely recommend you stick with the Marriot. The Towne is looking a little run down these days & a couple of blocks further walk to transit than the Marriot is.

nj
Level Contributor
101 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Town Inn Suites or Courtyard on Yonge Street

Thanks so much - this is why I love using tripadviser.com!

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
74,299 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Town Inn Suites or Courtyard on Yonge Street

Hi kcp5;

The Marriott hands down !

Best Regards

Level Contributor
2,033 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Town Inn Suites or Courtyard on Yonge Street

Marriott Courtyard reviews are substantially stronger. It's currently ranked #16 of 116 Toronto hotels tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g155019-d186891… Town Inn is #68.

The Courtyard also has the advantage of being part of an upscale chain - and right on Yonge St. That's one of Toronto's 'main' streets.

5. Re: Town Inn Suites or Courtyard on Yonge Street

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2010, 06:16