We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a Bed & Breakfast,10 minutes to Rogers Centre

Canandaigua, New...
Level Contributor
2,053 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a Bed & Breakfast,10 minutes to Rogers Centre

Years ago my husband and I stayed at a wonderful B&B within a couple of miles to the Dome to see a baseball game.

Unfotunately I cannot recall the name of it. Plus we stayed more than one night and I see a lot of them now require multiple night stays.

So anyone recommend one less than $100 for one night?

Just need a clean bed, safe neighborhood and a nice breakfast, we can drive to the Dome for the game.

bbcanada.com/ontario/…toronto

Edited: 17 April 2010, 01:42
London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,759 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a Bed & Breakfast,10 minutes to Rogers Centre

If you click on B&B's on the left, there is a sliding scale for "price per night" and "traveler rating" as well as Neighbourhood. With using $100 and below, and 4.0-5.0 several options pop up.....

You will have to check the specifics about number of nights on the actual websites of the B&B's. It's quite common to require more than one night for weekend stays.

Your other option is to watch http://ca.travelzoo.com/ for deals on Toronto downtown hotels.......you could get lucky!

Canandaigua, New...
Level Contributor
2,053 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a Bed & Breakfast,10 minutes to Rogers Centre

So should I look for downtown area or east and west too?

Toronto, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
4,037 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a Bed & Breakfast,10 minutes to Rogers Centre

Look for downtown.

Here's some street borders that will keep you within about a 10-15 minute drive radius of Rogers:

Bloor Street on the north, Ossington on the west, Parliament on the east. Go to google maps, and look up Bloor & Yonge, Toronto; that will put you smack dab at the major subway intersection for Toronto. Zoom in a little so you can see the east and west boundaries I mentioned, and then, using that as your guide, plot some of those B&B's out.

Anything that says Annex will probably do, that's near UofT.

Enjoy.

Canandaigua, New...
Level Contributor
2,053 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a Bed & Breakfast,10 minutes to Rogers Centre

thank you flyinmom

Edited: 18 April 2010, 17:46
5. Re: Looking for a Bed & Breakfast,10 minutes to Rogers Centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2010, 06:24