We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tastebud

poodleville TO
Level Contributor
674 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Tastebud

Tastebud, if you should happen to check this, I just wanted to say hello and to let you know that you are missed. Hoping all is well and you are busy with something big!

Level Contributor
849 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tastebud

i was thinking about tastebud, too...... (hi jasper) :)

hope you're okay TB.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
943 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tastebud

Funny I was thinking of Tastebud too. Haven't seen her for a while and was getting a bit concerned as she was quite a regular around here. Hope she's OK.

bro
toronto
Level Contributor
360 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tastebud

Add me to the list-hope she's not suffering from "PCSDS"-Post Centre Street Deli Syndrome!! I sit me or has the T.O side become just a little bit boring lately?

poodleville TO
Level Contributor
674 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tastebud

Bro, you're just gonna have to take a walk on the wild side. Come to the OTC one night.

Canada Eh
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tastebud

Hi Tastebud..........i have seen your posts on here and on the TO posts............please come over to OTC. Look forward to chating with you.

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
350 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Tastebud

Hi Jasper, Kniggs, Goldie, Bro & Traceylynne!

Thank you for your warm thoughts and sorry to worry you!! I'm sorry I haven't responded sooner but I've just gotten online and seen your post now. Yeah, I was knocked down and into bed for way too long with some nasty thing (dragged on for weeks after I saw you Jasper!) but I'm finally off antibiotics and up and around again. Unfortunately I've been so busy playing catch-up with everything that didn't get done while I was sick, and I've been out and away from my computer with a few different projects, that I have just not been online in weeks and weeks. So I apologize for not responding sooner!! I have missed you!

I hope you are all well and I look forward to catching up with you in the coming weeks. I'll be away Mon to Fri this week and then with the holidays I don't expect to be here much until afterwards, but I'll look for you here and on OTC.

I must put in some new (well, new for ME) restaurant reviews too... New Sky, Ambassador, Indian Rice Factory... all in good time.

Friends, I'm wishing you all the best of the holiday season. I hope you get a chance to spend some time with friends or loved ones and that your new year starts with a smile and is filled with wonderful things all year long!!

Talk to you soon...

Tastebud

Canada Eh
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tastebud

happy holidays to you too Tastebud!!!!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
943 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tastebud

tastebud: Nice to hear from you!!! Yes, you've been missed by a lot of people on this forum as well as the OTC. There has been a big change made that you will like. If jasper or anyone else has your email address she can inform you of it. If I don't see you before the holidays, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year filled with peace and good health. I'll pass the word that you're alive and well. ;-)

an igloo
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Tastebud

Don't know if you'll see this or not - but glad to see you're around Tastebud!! We missed you...hope to catch up soon...and have a great holiday!

Norfolk, Virginia
Level Contributor
519 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Tastebud

Cute bird Tastebud! I have a Hans Macaw and a bright Pacific Blue Parrotlet.