We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Niagara Falls Attractions

Karachi
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Niagara Falls Attractions

I need to know the can following attraction be visited in late April? Would they be opened?

1) Ride The Air - Whirlpool Aero Car

2) Skylon Tower

3) Maid of the Mist

4) White Water Walk

5) Clifton Hill

6) Falls Fireworks + Falls Illumination

7) Minolta Tower

8) Ripley's believe it or not + 4D studio

9) IMAX Theatre

10) Journey Behind the Fall

11) Butterfly conservatory

12) Bird Kingdom Aviary

How should I plan to cover all above activities in two days?

Is there any pass available for above activities?

I shall be staying at the Inn by the Falls Hotel at Victoria Avenue.

How can I visit all above places by using public transport or just walking? Is it practical or should I need to rent-a-car?

Thanks in advance.

Canada Eh
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Niagara Falls Attractions

HI Howbilla

Try posting this over on the Niagara Falls canada forum..there are plenty of people to help you over there:)

Level Contributor
2,033 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Niagara Falls Attractions

How

Don't plan to cover all the activities in 2 days - you'll be exhausted. I've done everything but the 4D Studio and the Bird Kingdom. Be sure to include Maid of the Mist or Journey Behind the Falls, the Butterfly Conservatory, and one of the Towers. A rental car likely makes sense.

For a discount pass and more info on #1, 4, 6, 10, & 11, see niagaraparks.com/nfgg/winter-magic-pass.php

1) Whirlpool Aero Car opens March 10, 2006 M-F 10am to 5:45pm

Sat&Sun until 6:45pm

2) Skylon Tower 10 am-10 pm until summer hours www.skylon.com/observe.html

3) Maid of the Mist Opening date depends on ice conditions in the River. It MAY be available late April http://maidofthemist.com

4) White Water Walk is scheduled to open late April

5) Clifton Hill - by late April, I think most attractions are open

6) Falls Fireworks - not likely. It's TBD, but April is not a busy time of year. Falls Illumination April 1 to April 30 8:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. and midnight Fri-Sun.

7) Minolta Tower I'm uncertain on this one. Contact info is at niagaratower.com/minolta/escalation.htm

8) Ripley's believe it or not + 4D studio Winter: 11am - 7 pm but Spring is 10am - 10 pm www.ripleysniagara.com

9) IMAX Theatre 11 am - 4 pm www.imaxniagara.com

10) Journey Behind the Fall: M-F 9am-5:30pm with Sat & Sun to 6:30pm

11) Butterfly conservatory 9am to 6pm seven days

12) Bird Kingdom Aviary "temporarily closed; opening in spring" www.niagarafallsaviary.com

Karachi
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Niagara Falls Attractions

Thanks for your advices. I shall also post my querry on Niagara Fall Forum; however, the tips and advices of ABTraveller are very useful. I think, it seems better to rent-a-car in order to cover all activities in two or maximum three days.

Regards.

Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
453 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Niagara Falls Attractions

I disagree about the rental car. Parking can be tough (and EXPENSIVE)in Niagara Falls. You can walk to almost everything on your list. For the things you can't walk to there is the People Mover which for a couple of bucks you can ride all day (getting on and off) and stops at several attractions including the Butterfly conservatory, white water walk, and Aero Car.