We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

halaal food

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Save Topic
halaal food

my partner and i are planning to visit toronto in oct 2011, probably going to stay at a hotel downtown for a week-what is there available in terms of halaal restuarants/food in the district, are there any mosques in the area? also hoping to make a trip to niagara falls....

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Isla de Vieques
Level Contributor
4,154 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: halaal food

Hi, niki786;

a big welcome to the TA forums! As a new user you may not be aware of the handy search feature on the site. We just used it ourselves to track down a very recent discussion on the halal question. Here's the link to that thread:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g155019-i55-k44752…

Sorry, can't help with the mosque question.

Toronto, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
4,000 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: halaal food

Masjid Toronto http://www.masjidtoronto.com/ is a mosque right at 168 Dundas St. W., in the heart of downtown Toronto.

Ontario
Level Contributor
999 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: halaal food

There is another Mosque on the Danforth just east of Downtown but easily reachable by subway www.madinamasjid.ca In the around the mosque there are many restaurants and grocery stores that have halaal foods. I've also noticed alot of restaurants downtown near the Universities that also have halaal food. www.zabihah.com seems to be a good resource for restaurants

4. Re: halaal food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2012, 06:20