We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kortright conservation center for a wedding?

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Yukon, Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
kortright conservation center for a wedding?

Has anyone been to a wedding at the kortright conservation center? We are considering having ours there. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: kortright conservation center for a wedding?

Im not sure about that place but I know that Black Creek Pionner Village which is owned by the same Conservation park does weddings. I would go for the pioneer village. It's very pretty and quaint there. I don't think they have a main building to rent out though. So if you have alot of people attending I would suggest the Kortright place, since there pictures on the website seems that there is a large building you can rent out! Hope this helps :-)

Ont, Canada
Level Contributor
150 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kortright conservation center for a wedding?

I've been to Kortright many times for family events. It's a very nice place to do nature type activities. May I ask why you are considering there for a wedding? Is it the outdoor aspect? Other? Your answer may be able to help me let you know if this place will be suitable for what you want. Small or large? "fancy" or simple? etc.

Canada Eh
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kortright conservation center for a wedding?

What an excellant idea....We love the Kortright Center...I'm sure they would be able to accomedate you..i think they close quite early most days.

Congratulations:)