We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Niagara Falls

California
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Topic
Niagara Falls

I know there are many questions about Niagara Falls, but my friend and I will be there for only one day. We will probably drive, so what are the must do at Niagara Falls? Also, we may want to stop by Niagara-on-the-Lake. Are both doable? Sunset is around 8pm.

Toronto, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
4,015 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Niagara Falls

SSG, yes, both are quite do-able; Niagara on the Lake is roughly 15 minutes away from the Falls.

Check out the Niagara Forum; there's a boatload of the very information you'd like at this link on Trip Advisor: tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g154998-i97-Niagar…

2. Re: Niagara Falls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 12:15