We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cell phone and Sim cards

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
cell phone and Sim cards

were can I buy a Sim card to use in Ontario as a PAYG and how cheap it is considering it will be used only 4 emergencies and only 4 5 weeks?

thank you

Mentioned in this post
Ontario
Ontario
Canada
Toronto, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
4,079 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cell phone and Sim cards

Hi, Lilibeth59:

Please see this very recent thread on this issue: tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g155019-i55-k452442…

I see you're still pretty new at Trip Advisor forums. An excellent feature you may not know of: If you look about the forum headline you'll see "Search in" and two boxes, a drop down and a subject box. Often times, travellers have the same kinds of questions they need answered, so if you type your subject (in this case Cell phones or Sim cards") you'll get a list of previous threads dealing with the topic. This works in all the forums on TA.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
24,411 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cell phone and Sim cards

>> how cheap it is

0 - 10CAD for the card with zero credit. ~0.30 per minute local calls

3. Re: cell phone and Sim cards

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 10:17