We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VIK= Very important Kid

Toronto
7 posts
Save Topic
VIK= Very important Kid

Have been looking through the hotels in Toronto for VIK's programs and welcome packages. We have one wee girl and like to make her visit to the City as memorable as ours. The Delta yes, but I don't like all the screaming kids. Like to make it enjoyable for mommy and daddy too. We are thinking of the Four Seasons or the Ritz. Anyone have experience with the childrens welcome packages?

I'm not worried about the hotel pleasing us as that is usually a given.

Toronto, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: VIK= Very important Kid

The Ritz Toronto is located in the very heart of downtown, just on the edge of the financial district and the hot new King West area (where the TIFF Bell Lightbox is). This is a brand new property in Toronto, and is primarily directed at biz travellers and the huge influx it will get during the film fest. As such it is not geared to Kid Rewards. Best idea would probably be to contact their concierge or front desk directly to see what might be available. I didn't see anything specific about "families" on their Toronto site. Saw the word luxury a lot, which in my travel planning (as a mother of two boys) I usually took to mean "we're not looking to have your boys here". Doesn't mean I didn't take 'em to high end properties, just meant I had to duct tape the youngest one to a chair when he wanted to roughhouse his bro at 5 am. But girls don't usually require the duct tape treatment.

Toronto
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: VIK= Very important Kid

True enough, we gal is very well behaved out with her folks. We have booked with the Ritz as it turns out they have a fabulous family fun package. She will be pampered and and spoiled complete with pink bathrobe- Love it! She even gets to choose from either pizza making in DEQ, cup cake decorating with the executive pastry chef or a mini spa manicure.

Upon arrival she will have VIK's check in and welcome pack, in room movie nightly with snacks and a special turn down service.

Hope it all goes off without a hitch.

Four Seasons also had a some what attractive package, but they did not go out of there way to fill me in on anything, just yeah sure, she gets a stuffed animal- what ever we have available at the time. The Ritz checked, and re-checked till my needs were met.

We will be taking in a concert during our stay too- Little extravagant Christmas prezzy for the fam. We do not do allot of gift exchanging, but love to check out the city when we can. Love T.O

Toronto, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: VIK= Very important Kid

LOL, love the pink bathrobe and the cupcake, that rocks. Good on 'em.

4. Re: VIK= Very important Kid

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2012, 10:27