We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A Good Fix Price Taxi/Limo Company From Kichener to Toronto

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
A Good Fix Price Taxi/Limo Company From Kichener to Toronto

Hey guys, currently I am looking to rent a car for my 4 days stay, but I realize that staying at downtown Toronto, I don't really need a car. However, I do need to pick up my gf from Kichener and that's a hour drive.

Renting a car would cost me $320 for 4 days, but also parking $35 a day. I would say it will probably ends up to be $600.... including gas and stuff.

It would really save a lot if I can get a good tax/limo company to pick her up from Kichener then go to the airport then to the hotel. Any suggestion? Or anyone think there is a better way? If you know estimate of how much for the taxi/limo, that would be very helpful too.

Thanks!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
19,650 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A Good Fix Price Taxi/Limo Company From Kichener to Toronto

$320?!?! It's very easy to rent a basic compact for less than $125 for 4 days.

A Lincoln Town Car from Kitchener to Toronto Airport is about $140 all in. I'm sure you could shop around for less.

Cheers,

Terry

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Isla de Vieques
Level Contributor
4,192 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A Good Fix Price Taxi/Limo Company From Kichener to Toronto

If we understand your itinerary correctly, why not just pick up a car at the airport for a 1 day rental, drive to Kitchener to pick her up, drive downtown & drop the car off. One day rental plus a drop off charge, maximum. Should be way less that $600.

Or, she could take the bus in to Toronto & meet you at your hotel.

Are we missing something?

Toronto, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
4,015 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A Good Fix Price Taxi/Limo Company From Kichener to Toronto

She could take the Airporter from Kitchener to Toronto, see this: http://www.airwaystransit.com/airporter.shtml

If you see this link och.uwaterloo.ca/students/gettingaround.htm from the University of Waterloo, it lists a number of transportation solvers that might be of some help to you. Why doesn't she just hop the transit herself and meet you here in Toronto? It will be way easier and cheaper for you both.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6,858 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: A Good Fix Price Taxi/Limo Company From Kichener to Toronto

As mentioned on Flyinmom's second link, Via Rail has 3 trains a day from Kitchener to Toronto's Union Station. That's right downtown, so it'd be more convenient (and quite possibly cheaper) than the Airporter.

If you did drive, it's closer to an hour and a half minutes each way between downtown Toronto and Kitchener.

5. Re: A Good Fix Price Taxi/Limo Company From Kichener to Toronto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2012, 10:15