We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A relaxing get away north of Toronto....

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,934 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
A relaxing get away north of Toronto....

I posted this in the Toronto forum only because so many people read it and I have grown up in Ontario and never knew about the Scandinavia Spa near Blue Mountain, Collingwood (2 hours north of Toronto) until just this past weekend. We visited it with friends and although it was a long drive it was SO worth it.

They have hot out door baths and steam rooms all in a beautiful tastefully done setting overlooking the ski hills. I felt like I was transformed to somewhere in Europe on the ski slopes!

All these years I've lived in Toronto and I never knew it was there...right here in Ontario!

It would make a nice get away trip of day trip while visiting Toronto especially in the winter.

Plus, it would make a fabulous Valentine's gift. It's adults only so very peaceful and relaxing.

It was around $100 for my husband and I for the day and that included the towels and a locker. They even have shampoo etc and hair dryers for afterwards. We went out for dinner in Collingwood after and there are many places to eat around there.

I am already planning my next trip there.

Here is our review....

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g1022639-d…

I will post this in the Blue Mountain forum but probably everyone there already knows about it. haha

Toronto, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
4,027 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A relaxing get away north of Toronto....

LOL a buddy of mine went up there the other week; hasn't shut up about it since!!! Great to hear it's not just him...

detroit
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
5,696 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A relaxing get away north of Toronto....

Ontario does have some great spas

northern Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Quebec City
Level Contributor
5,108 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A relaxing get away north of Toronto....

Thanks for the post about the spa, I had no idea about it....really looks like a great place for a weekend away.

4. Re: A relaxing get away north of Toronto....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2013, 16:22