We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking help! 4 Days needed

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Clinton Township...
2 posts
Save Topic
Parking help! 4 Days needed

I'll be in Tornoto in June and staying/playing in the Entertainment District. It looks like parking is going to cost nearly $150! Which is rediculous and out of my budget. Is there a garage or discounted parking anywhere nearby? $15-$20 would be reasonable. I can't find any good info on it and meter parking is too expensive.

Thanks!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6,858 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Parking help! 4 Days needed

The city web site states very clearly that, "Only residents of roads in a permit parking area and their guests are entitled to request a permit." It's not a legitimate option for someone staying in a hotel.

detroit
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
5,496 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Parking help! 4 Days needed

What if we tip some resident to become their guest for the week, lol

13. Re: Parking help! 4 Days needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 20:40