We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel to London / Returning from Paris

Markham, Canada
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Travel to London / Returning from Paris

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to plan my trip from September 13 (red eye) to London returning from Paris on September 29. This is all from YYZ. I'm currently being quoted $921 from Air Transat and was wondering if I should be expecting this to go down or should I book now?

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,138 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel to London / Returning from Paris

Hi Kevin;

I would suggest posting your question on the “Air Travel” forum as well.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i10702-Air_Trav…

Best Regards

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,759 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel to London / Returning from Paris

Hi Kevin~

If you've tried other combinations of dates you'll have already noticed that the range for September is $821-$1071 depending on the days of the week so you could get it down a little more by changing your dates.

The only time I think it's cheaper than that is "off season" so if those are the dates you want, then I'd book.

They don't really have seat sales for the most part.....and are one of the few airlines with easy flexibility and fares for flying into one city and out of another.

I've used them several times for transatlantic flights to Europe and the UK out of Pearson and that's usually the range I've seen for September & October.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
23,010 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel to London / Returning from Paris

$847 via Rome leaving and Amsterdam returning on real airlines with FF points.

Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel to London / Returning from Paris

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to plan my trip from August 1st , 2013 to London returning from Paris on August 10. This is all from YYZ. From where I should get my tickets? any suggestions?

Thanks.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
767 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel to London / Returning from Paris

I see most people pay around $800 all in for London return.....

6. Re: Travel to London / Returning from Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2014, 07:16