We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Top 5 Downtown Hotel suites

Toronto
Level Contributor
207 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Top 5 Downtown Hotel suites

Hey guys, looking for a hotel suite for a 3 night/4 day vacation for the August Civic long weekend. Looking mainly to stay close 2 either of these areas, yonge/dundas or Peter St. I'm going to be travelling with a total of 4 ppl, so looking maybe for a room/suite with 2 double beds, and a pull out sofa n probably pay extra for a cot.

I know its gonna be pricey but trying to pay as little as possible, so what would the top 5 hotel suites you guys would recommend? Or maybe renting a condo/apartment for a week?

Thank you for your guys help.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6,858 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Top 5 Downtown Hotel suites

Well, there are three all-suite hotels downtown. The Cambridge Suites would be closest to Yonge & Dundas, the Residence Inn Downtown Toronto/Entertainment District is closer to Peter Street, and the One King West Hotel and Residence is kind of halfway in between.

Toronto, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
4,075 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Top 5 Downtown Hotel suites

I don't think One King West can put up 4 people in a suite; certainly not the ones I saw in there. They're built for 2, I think. I believe Cambridge is going to be a better bet.

At Jarvis just north of Dundas (about a 10 minute walk to Dundas Square), there's a suites hotel called The Grand, http://grandhoteltoronto.com/index.html

Check out their 2 bedroom junior suite; it may have what you need, and you're looking at about $250/night at that date range. I believe there is an additional $30/head for more than 3 people, but call and ask the hotel directly. I wouldn't look any further east than Jarvis, but this hotel is not too badly located, and with 4 of you together, I think you'd find it suitable.

Toronto
Level Contributor
207 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Top 5 Downtown Hotel suites

I was searching the forum saw a lot of ppl mention the Residence Inn, unfortunately their suites are sold out for the days in question.

1 King west, suites aren't big enough, mostly made for 1 or 2 ppl.

I will def check out the Cambridge Suites and The Grand. Anyone know if either of these hotels have smoking rooms?

4. Re: Top 5 Downtown Hotel suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 03:16