We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap parking for visiting Center Island, toronto

I S
Brampton, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Cheap parking for visiting Center Island, toronto

Hi Everyone, i recently visited toroto Island and there is big parking space next to John's ship.. its near by Bay and Queen Quay st east... There are two public parkings.. they charge FLAT 10$ for whole day.. mean morning 8 till 8PM.. Althrough I parked my car till 6Pm, the guy over there told me on weekends they allow till 8 PM... don't park for 15-20$., the parking which I am talking about is just 200M from where you buy tickets.. there is one more parking about 500M.. next to LCBO..Opposite side of REDPATH bulding..they also charge 10$ flat... don't get ripped off by paying 3$ per hour.. or 20$ .. Cheers..

Toronto, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap parking for visiting Center Island, toronto

I S, you wouldn't happen to be related to the guy who owns that lot, would you?

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap parking for visiting Center Island, toronto

I too alway park in the lot beside Captain John's Restaurant. By the way, to any travelers thinking of eating at Captain John's.....don't. It's awful.

3. Re: Cheap parking for visiting Center Island, toronto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 12:41