We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel services in toronto

Toronto, Canada
6 posts
Save Topic
travel services in toronto

i have heard about service plus limo for the transportation but never tried...... any reviews..........

Edited: 22 December 2012, 09:10
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
29,295 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel services in toronto

I have no direct experience with this company and a couple of searches did not turn up any reviews................. try the website for info..........

http://www.servicepluslimo.com

Edited: 22 December 2012, 13:17
Toronto, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
4,081 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travel services in toronto

What are you looking for limo service for? If you're looking for airport ride, any of the ones who service the airport are generally decent, and the rates from the airport are standardized.

If you're looking to hire a limo for NY eve, remember that's $$$ premium time, and you're going to have to book for minimum service times. Very costly. If that's the kind of limo service, I recommend Chessington; just used them recently for an important family event, great owner, nice car, reliable. Company has been around for decades. (Limo services over the internet can be a little dicey and have a bad rep. Many are just middlemen, hiring someone else's car, but charging you a premium to do so. Usually best to go with a referral from someone you trust.)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,181 posts
784 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travel services in toronto

If there are any available at this point, I'm sure they are booked...

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: travel services in toronto

I have hired the limo services once .It was nice experience . The Chauffeurs were professional and they know all the Routes properly . They didn't even charged me extra for waiting at a point.

5. Re: travel services in toronto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2014, 05:15