We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pre book for day trip to Niagara falls?

Penticton, Canada
Level Contributor
42 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
pre book for day trip to Niagara falls?

Hi,

we are visiting toronto in july for 2 days and want to do a day trip to Niagara Falls. Is it advisable to pre book or best to arrange something with the hotel when we get there (syaing in the Novotel)

Cheers

UK
Level Contributor
784 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pre book for day trip to Niagara falls?

We have booked via our Tour Op - canadian affair. their prices seemed a wee bit cheaper than most of what I researched on the web and thought if there was a problem it may be easier to complain once back home.

I think its about £50 each for a full day trip, can't remember. But when i booked I told them when we wanted to go and it was all very easy.

www.canadianaffair.co.uk

Penticton, Canada
Level Contributor
42 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pre book for day trip to Niagara falls?

Neisar,

many thanks for that - will follow that up. have a great trip.

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
917 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pre book for day trip to Niagara falls?

You might also consider just going to Niagara Falls on your own, much more flexible. You can take either the Greyhound of Coach Canada bus line or Via Rail (the train journey is nicer) and then in the Falls get a PeopleMover pass, good for the day, which lets you shuttle back and forth among most of the Niagara attractions.

Sunderland, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunderland
Level Contributor
6,805 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pre book for day trip to Niagara falls?

We booked our tour through Torontotours when we arrived. There was a great deal in a Tourist Info place right beside the CN Tower. Great trip btw, would highly recommend it.(http://www.torontotours.com/niagaratours.asp)

Scotland, UK
Level Contributor
32 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: pre book for day trip to Niagara falls?

I've done a day trip to Niagara, pick up & drop off at your hotel.

I booked via one of the leaflets in my hotel (Inter Continantal on Bloor)

Spent time at Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake & a winery tour

The company has a website http://www.chariots-of-fire.com/

I'm planning on going back in September with my parents this time, i'd definately use them again

mississauga
Level Contributor
33 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: pre book for day trip to Niagara falls?

There are lots of private charters or rent a car for the best experience... don't spend too much time at the falls Niagara on the Lake is the real place to go.