We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

15 days parking at airport - Best options

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
372 posts
264 reviews
Save Topic
15 days parking at airport - Best options

I have been reviewing some recent parking questions for reviews but with so many different views I am a little confused. The only time I have had to park and fly was 4 years ago. Had a coupon for the airport parking open lot and the total for 8 days parking was under $70. Since then we have always been dropped off & picked up. This time we will be going for 15 days/nights and the airport parking lot is turning out way to expensive. Any options or recommendations will be appreciated.

SE Ontario
Level Contributor
17,117 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 15 days parking at airport - Best options

Some options:

1) Check airport hotels for "stay & park" deals - stay the night and park car for free while you're away.

2) Check for coupon discounts/deals at the major parking lots - both Pearson & the private companies. For example I believe Park N Fly gives you one day free for every 7 days, they also have discount coupons and affiliations discounts (CAA, Aeroplan, etc.)

3) Leave the car at home and take a taxi. if you calculate the cost of the fixed rate between home and airport and compare with a parking charge, this may work out the same or less. You can find the fixed rate costs on Pearson website.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
26,934 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 15 days parking at airport - Best options

As noted in the previous post, there are lots of hotels by Pearson that have "Stay and Park" deals and usually include a free shuttle to and from the airport............check the following website for those hotels and how much parking is included....

Like you, I often get a ride, so I haven't had to park by the airport often, but a couple of years ago I had to park for an extended period and used Direct Flight Airport Parking......I found a coupon on their website, which made the parking rates very reasonable, and I had a positive experience with this company, but I have heard a couple of others say they have not.........

http://www.parksleepfly.com

Leamington, Canada
Level Contributor
379 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 15 days parking at airport - Best options

Just booked Sandman signature Stopover Rate includes 15 days parking for $129.00. Includes airport shuttle both ways.

sandmansignature.ca/hotels/toronto-airport/

Edited: 21 March 2013, 23:14
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
871 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 15 days parking at airport - Best options

We stayed at Park N Fly last year for 24 days. $113 inc taxes with coupon from their website. So keep an eye out. They usually do a "get 4 weeks for the price of 1 week" coupon.

Also, we have stayed at Hilton Inn Garden and Suites at the airport. $140 gave you a room and 15 nights free parking in their fenced lot

Pete

5. Re: 15 days parking at airport - Best options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2014, 04:18