Well there is a planned work visit to Toronto, Canada from 24th June 2013 to Mid July. My company has sent my passport for Business visa application. This will be my first visit outside the country, so needs some advice and some local fooding and lodging tips from people who have been to Canada or presently there.
I will be getting $160 as per day allowance in which we need to manage every of our expenses. There will be two people in this trip, one of my colleague with me. We are planning to take some packet foods from here to save some dollars.
Some of the queries-
1. Please advice on some decent Hotels for staying. Moderate pricing with decent facilities. Stay would be around for 15-20 days
(Facilities - Kitchen will be preferred and Wi-Fi connectivity)
2. In Toronto which area we should prefer to stay which has good commuting connectivity with food facility at nearby places.
3. Suggest places to eat. Moderate pricing mostly Indian tadka and occasionally different cuisine.
4. Mode of travel there. We also plan to hire cabs for our work. So what are the options
5. Will $160 be enough for a day
6. What other things we should consider while we are there.
7. What stuffs we need to carry, basic idea.
Thanks in Advance