We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank you Toronto and thank you Canada

England
Level Contributor
202 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Thank you Toronto and thank you Canada

Got back yesterday from 2 great weeks based in Toronto with my family but also visited Montreal and Niagara. We had a great time and just wanted to thank a few people................the Sheraton Centre hotel for being so good to us when sorting a little problem, the staff at the Blue Jays game that moved us from the 500 nosebleeds to excellent 100 section seats overlooking home base ~(think that's right), the VIA rail and GO staff who made sure we got where we needed, the Sheraton on the Falls for the marvelous room and welcome we were given, the great people of Toronto who were just the best and finally, to you Canada for having a great place to live and visit.

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thank you Toronto and thank you Canada

wow....

i've lived in this country for 24 years now /we came from poland many years ago/ and i still feel the same /like you/

yes, canada is a great place to live and visit /our relatives concur/ and i'm so thankful for that...

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Isla de Vieques
Level Contributor
4,192 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thank you Toronto and thank you Canada

Thanks for that Chelskiboy!! It's not often that the hard working folks in our service industries get the pats on the back they so rightly deserve. Glad you had another great visit and we hope you'll be back soon.

If you have time, a brief report on your visit would be lovely.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thank you Toronto and thank you Canada

Thanks Chelskiboy!! I'm glad to hear you had a great time and were treated well along your travels.

One question, did you go the Amphitheater to see Heart? How was that? Did you see anyone else?

Toronto, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
4,014 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thank you Toronto and thank you Canada

There's a reason why we're proud to be Canadian. Thanks for taking the time to notice and to enjoy it here!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
767 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thank you Toronto and thank you Canada

Always great to hear such awesome feedbacK!

ontario canada
Level Contributor
217 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thank you Toronto and thank you Canada

thank you for such a nice 'trip report'!!! i am so glad you had a wonderful time.

Whitby, Canada
Level Contributor
688 posts
737 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thank you Toronto and thank you Canada

Thanks for the report. Glad you enjoyed your stay.

England
Level Contributor
202 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Thank you Toronto and thank you Canada

Hi Krusty

We did not manage to get to see Heart after all which was a shame but did not put a damper on the great time we had.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Thank you Toronto and thank you Canada

That's ok. There will other shows. Glad you had a great time over here.

Edited: 02 August 2013, 15:06
10. Re: Thank you Toronto and thank you Canada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2014, 06:18