We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day trip to Niagara from Toronto

Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Topic
day trip to Niagara from Toronto

Hi,

We're going to Toronto in early Sep. Going to Niagara from Toronto is probably the best way to do Niagara trip. We'd like to join a local trip agency for a day two days tour. Could you please share your experiences with the local Toronto travel agencies if you have any (I'm sure you do!)

Thanks all!

Toronto Bicycle Tours
Bike Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Zoom Tours
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Boat Tours, Day Trips
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
28,657 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: day trip to Niagara from Toronto

If a day tour is what you're looking for I recommend you check reviews for Chariots of Fire bus tour company...reasonable rates and great reviews here on TA.....

http://www.chariots-of-fire.com

Edited: 24 August 2013, 00:57
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
76,478 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: day trip to Niagara from Toronto

Hi RTWtravelerss;

Check out Gray Line Canada for tours of Niagara Falls from Toronto. Gray Line is the tourism division of Greyhound Bus Lines, North America's largest inter-city bus company.

grayline.ca/tours/…

Best Regards

London
Level Contributor
238 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: day trip to Niagara from Toronto

I'm also interested in a day trip, but don't really want to do all the other things like winery etc.

We're thinking of using public transport as neither of us want to drive.

How many hours are needed at the falls?

We were thinking of going on Maid of the Mist and having lunch.

What else is worth doing given that we need to be back that evening?

SE Ontario
Level Contributor
21,502 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: day trip to Niagara from Toronto

Nomad1000 - it's always better to start your own thread, rather than jumping on to someone else's - your interests and priorities are not the same as the OP's.

For things to do in Niagara Falls, got to the NF forum and check out Things to DO and Top Questions:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g154998-i97-Niagar…

5. Re: day trip to Niagara from Toronto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2014, 06:22