We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking near Royal York

Jamestown, New York
Level Contributor
412 posts
122 reviews
Save Topic
parking near Royal York

I will be staying at Royal York on Friday and Saturday this weekend. I see they're charging $48.00 night to park at the Royal York. I was wondering if there was some other type of parking nearby that was a little cheaper. Thanks for any help.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,174 posts
777 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: parking near Royal York

At the Cambridge Suites, about a ten minute walk there is parking for $12 a day...

Edited: 23 October 2013, 23:17
Jamestown, New York
Level Contributor
412 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: parking near Royal York

Thanks for the info. Do you know what street it is on. And they are OK with letting others park there over night that are not staying there.

Edited: 23 October 2013, 23:44
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,174 posts
777 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: parking near Royal York

It is at Richmond and Victoria and yes people that are not staying there can park there....

Jamestown, New York
Level Contributor
412 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: parking near Royal York

Thank you tdsuperstar

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
516 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: parking near Royal York

This Green P (municipal) lot is right next door to the Royal York:

…greenp.com/parking-info/carpark-info/52_40-…

Maximum of $14 per day on weekends, starting after 5pm on Friday. You may run into the weekday max of $18 if you are there early on Friday.

Jamestown, New York
Level Contributor
412 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: parking near Royal York

Thanks Kimmer. so it is okay just to leave my car there for 2 days and not move it.and then you just pay when you leave.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
516 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: parking near Royal York

Yep - you either take a ticket when you enter, or use your credit card on the way in and out.

8. Re: parking near Royal York

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2014, 05:22