We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendation for an overnight stay near airport

Saint John, Canada
Level Contributor
2,735 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendation for an overnight stay near airport

Hi we are going south next February and need a hotel overnight. we are meeting family in Toronto for the overnight stay and want to have dinner together that evening. what hotel do you recommend near the airport with a good restaurant near by. I know some trips to a restaurant mean a costly taxi ride and we are trying to avoid that.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
768 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendation for an overnight stay near airport

The Residence inn by Marriott on Attwell can be considered....with Carlson Court a quick walk away, there are plenty of choices for dinner from reasonable to pricey.....

Edited: 13 November 2013, 23:44
2. Re: Recommendation for an overnight stay near airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 December 2013, 13:05
Canada
Level Contributor
516 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommendation for an overnight stay near airport

I found a real deal on itravel2000's website when we needed an airport hotel in November. The Travelodge was $68 plus tax. Caseys Restaurant is attached to the hotel and a Keg is next door.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
768 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommendation for an overnight stay near airport

Seems pretty reasonable...

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,706 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Recommendation for an overnight stay near airport

That's an amazing price!.......what were the conditions of the deal CaribbeanDiva?

northern Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Quebec City
Level Contributor
5,108 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Recommendation for an overnight stay near airport

The Alt Hotel, is in my opinion the best hotel near Pearson Airport. It's showing rates at 129.00. Less than a 5 minute drive to the Keg, whicn is a restaurant that might be your best bet in that area.

tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g154996-d3241526…

Canada
Level Contributor
516 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Recommendation for an overnight stay near airport

Eden7,

I booked on itravel2000's website and paid in full by credit card. I just looked at my email confirmation and the conditions aren't clearly stated -- they appear to be geared more toward all-inclusive package bookings.

We flew to Toronto the day before our vacation -- this wasn't a park and fly package. However, we phoned Travelodge when we arrived at Pearson, boarded their shuttle to the hotel, and took the shuttle to Pearson the next morning to head on our vacation.

I booked our all-inclusive vacation directly with the supplier; itravel2000 had no stipulation about offering this rate only to customers who'd booked packages with them.

The $68 rate was far cheaper than I could find on the hotel's website, Expedia, hotels.com, Travelocity, etc.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,706 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Recommendation for an overnight stay near airport

It's interesting to know that park and fly didn't apply in this deal as many posters on this forum are looking for that, but in any case the $68 was a great deal....and the Travelodge is in a really good location........thank you for the info CaribbeanDiva.........hope you had a great vacation

9. Re: Recommendation for an overnight stay near airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 January 2015, 06:18