We need help planning an 8 to 9 day trip to these 3 areas (have already been to Quebec City on a previous trip and loved it). Here are the specifics:
1. Family of 4: mom, dad, 18 year old son, 16 year old daughter,
2. Flying to Buffalo from west coast, most likely will rent a car, thinking about spending 1 night in Niagara, 3 nights in Toronto, 4 nights in Montreal, back to Buffalo to fly back. Does that seem reasonable?
3. Son loves attending classical music concerts, opera and musicals. Any suggestions would be appreciated since I know usually the symphony is not in session during the summer.
4. Daughter is into shopping of course, and dance (ballet, jazz, contemporary), so she'd enjoy musicals and dance performances. Any suggestions?
5. Mom and dad would enjoy history, architecture and art museums.
Thank you in advance for all your help.