We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Azure restaurant review

USA
Level Contributor
57 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Azure restaurant review

I would like a restaurant review from someone who has eaten at this restaurant recently. It is inside the Intercontinental on 225 Front Street West. I understand the price range is high, but if the food, ambiance and service warrant the price, I would like to know. Since I will be staying at the hotel, it will be convenient, however I would not sacrifice quality for convenience. First time visit to Toronto, young couple without children seeking a pleasant rather quiet fine dining experience. Does Azure fit this description?

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
3,037 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Azure restaurant review

Here's one from Toronto Life Magazine:

torontolife.com/guide/…

Try www.nowtoronto.com for restaurant reviews as well.

Good luck!

northern Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Quebec City
Level Contributor
5,069 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Azure restaurant review

Hello.

I am not certain if you have visited this site, so I will post it in case. There is a lot of detailed information at it. I am sorry I can not give you first hand information, hopefully someone will be able to, that has recently dined there. I do know it gets some very good reviews.

http://www.azurerestaurant.ca/

I noticed there are a few reviews in this T/A site for Azure Restaurant.

Just type in Azure restaurant Toronto in the search block on the upper left side of this page and it should get you to the reviews.

All the best and let us know how you made out. It would be great to know if you would recommend it as I am always looking for different places to try out and I am sure many other people are too.

3. Re: Azure restaurant review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 12:17