We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bruce Peninsula

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
Level Contributor
123 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Bruce Peninsula

I was reading recent and older posts, and I get that it is not a good option to go to Bruce N.P. for a day from Toronto.

What would be a good option for a 1 night trip? (we ll have a car)

I would like to do a 3 hour hike probably the grotto. How do I get there? Where exactly should I go?

Where is the best place to stay in the surrounding areas with a low budget?

Thank you all

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Algonquin Provincial Park
Level Contributor
3,957 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bruce Peninsula

You should probably post questions about the Bruce Peninsula in the Bruce Peninsula forum, tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g499254-i12253-Bruc… , not the Toronto forum. Bruce Peninsula National Park is about a 4 hour drive from Toronto one way, so the minimum length of a trip there is up to you based on what kind of drive/stay ratio you can tolerate.

The most straightforward way to get to the Grotto is to drive to the Cyprus Lake Campground in the national park. From there there are several trails leading to the shoreline near the Grotto. The Bruce Trail runs along the shoreline itself, so you can make it as long a hike as you want. See this map, pc.gc.ca/eng/…visit6d.aspx , noting that the Bruce Trail itself goes on basically forever.

Florida
Level Contributor
123 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bruce Peninsula

Thank you. I will post in the other forum

3. Re: Bruce Peninsula

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2015, 07:16