We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting around in Toronto

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
st. john's
1 post
Save Topic
Getting around in Toronto

I am visiting Toronto soon and want to find out how to get around beforw I get there. I am not renting a car so

I am wondering how to get from different places by bis or subway. I am staying in downtown Toronto and want to go to Canadas wonderland, Niagara falls and Toronto zoo. Can I get to these places without renting a car or are they too far or too expensive? I know nothing about Ontario as I have never been there before.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Also ideas of other things to do would be great!

SE Ontario
Level Contributor
17,734 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting around in Toronto

To the right of this page, under Top Questions, is info on getting around the city, getting to Niagara Falls, etc. You can get to all the places you mention by public transport - however some are easier to get to than others, and having a vehicle allows flexibility (to NF or Canada's Wonderland for example). You do not need a car in the city itself.

Waikoloa, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,834 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting around in Toronto

The easiest way to get to Canada's Wonderland is to take the subway to Yorkdale subway station and then take the express GO bus to Wonderland. gotransit.com/publicroot/…Table60.pdf

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
293 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting around in Toronto

The GO bus to Wonderland starts at York Mills subway station, so that is also an option.

Edited: 28 June 2014, 06:10
4. Re: Getting around in Toronto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2015, 05:17