We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants Near Danforth Music Hall

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario
Level Contributor
164 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants Near Danforth Music Hall

Hi there,

Hubby and I are going to see Scott Weiland this Saturday at the DMH. Can anyone recommend any restaurants within walking distance (10-15 minute walk is cool)? Never been in this area and am not familiar with what's there - we like variety and are not partial to Greek Food..... any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
26,593 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants Near Danforth Music Hall

Actually, you'll be spoiled for choice , as there are restaurants and pubs all around the DMH, including next door and right across the street......just take a stroll, and see what appeals to you.........it's unfortunate you're not into Greek cuisine, as you'll see lots of Greek restaurants in the area, as well.............

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
909 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants Near Danforth Music Hall

As eden7 mentioned there are loads of places to eat all around the Music Hall. Allens is quite good and they have a back patio. Irish pub with good burgers, but also quite a big menu with something for everyone.

Toronto, Canada
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants Near Danforth Music Hall

+1 for Allen's.

Toronto
Level Contributor
2,386 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants Near Danforth Music Hall

It is like...every other shop on that strip is a restaurant! There will be so many choices.

Ontario
Level Contributor
164 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants Near Danforth Music Hall

Tx all! Wow! What a selection! It was great!!!!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
28 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurants Near Danforth Music Hall

Just about ANY kind of food is right there, on Danforth, from Sushi, to British pub grub, to pizza, to steak, to fish to what have you.

Like scotch? Try Allans bar, with over 70 different types of single malts on the bar. A block east of the Danforth TTC station on the south side.

Jim B. Toronto.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
763 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurants Near Danforth Music Hall

Embrujo Flamenco if you like Spanish Tapas..

Owen Sound, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurants Near Danforth Music Hall

Hi, I too am going to a show on valentines day with my sweetheart. We are looking for something a little fancy, but $100.00 a plate meals. Any idea on somewhere near by? We are not from the area and google doesn't seem to be helping .

Thanx

Owen Sound, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Restaurants Near Danforth Music Hall

My sweetheart and I will be going to a show at the Danforth on Valentines day. We are looking for somewhere a little fancy, but not $100.00 a plate meals, any ideas on somewhere within walking distance we could enjoy a quiet dinner before our show.

Thank you

Tracy k

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
3,009 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Restaurants Near Danforth Music Hall

Try Pizzeria Libretto.