We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Directions to Ambassador Bridge to Canada

Toronto, Canada
4 posts
Save Topic
Directions to Ambassador Bridge to Canada

I hear there is a bunch of construction to get to the bridge to Canada, can someone tell me the current directions?

Mentioned in this post
Canada
Canada
North America
London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,759 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Directions to Ambassador Bridge to Canada

If there's no reason to cross at the Ambassador Bridge, why not just plan to go Sarnia/Port Huron. The traffic is usually lighter, and we've always found it faster. In fact http://maps.google.com/ shows that route as the fastest from Toronto.

Mentioned in this post
Ambassador Bridge
Ambassador Bridge
200 Reviews
Detroit, MI
Port Huron
Port Huron
Michigan
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
3,689 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Directions to Ambassador Bridge to Canada

I'm quite certain that it will be very well signed - this is a major crossing. I haven't been in Windsor lately, so I'm not sure of any construction, but I really wouldn't stress too much. The bridge is basically located at the bottom of Huron Church Road, and can also be accessed from Wyandotte Street.

ktown

Mentioned in this post
Windsor
Windsor
Ontario, Canada
3. Re: Directions to Ambassador Bridge to Canada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 03:16